The harsh chemicals in commercial hair care products can leave your hair flat, dry, and damaged. Try this natural home remedy. In addition, eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture for Premature Graying of Hair
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair. The use of coconut oil on hair helps to reduce protein loss in both damaged as well as undamaged hair.
When used for a prolonged time, it also helps reverse gray hair because it is packed with antioxidants.
Lemon juice is recommended by doctors for the prevention of white hair. It contains good amounts of vitamin B & C, and phosphorus, which nourishes the hair and treats the cause of grey hair.
- Organic coconut oil*
- 3 teaspoons organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed
*Enough for the length of your hair.
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice in some coconut oil, enough for the length of your hair.
- Apply it to your hair and massage it into your scalp.
- Leave it on for at least an hour.
- Wash it out and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat on a weekly basis.
Regular application of coconut oil can help you get rid of dandruff forever. Coconut oil mixed with lukewarm water and castor oil can also be effective in treating dandruff. Massage the scalp and hair with this mixture for ideal results.
We Recommend: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil