This natural medicine was invented by Tibetan monks, centuries ago.
Traditional Tibetan medicine, also known as Sowa-Rigpa medicine, is a centuries-old traditional medical system that employs a complex approach to diagnosis, incorporating techniques such as pulse analysis and urinalysis, and utilizes behavior and dietary modification, medicines composed of natural materials (e.g., herbs and minerals) and physical therapies (e.g. Tibetan acupuncture, moxabustion, etc.) to treat illness.
Experts say this is potent and stops every health issue! But, that is why you only use it once in a whole year.
The main item in this recipe is the garlic, the healthiest petite food in the world.
The raw garlic is used for many recipes and in tradition was also used for curing and medicine; low pressure, hypertension, cholesterol, heart attack, inherited cholesterol, bad blood flow, and heart disease.
The garlic can control the bad LDL cholesterol too.
It was confirmed that the allicin is its active agent and is just as, if not better, than meds for hypertension, ACE inhibitors and such. The garlic soothes blood vessels and stops the angiotensin II hormone.
- 5 cloves organic aged garlic (we recommend this)
- 1 tablespoons raw organic honey (we recommend this)
- 1 teaspoon organic ginger root powder (we recommend this)
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric root powder (we recommend this)
- 8 glasses purified water (we recommend this)
- 1 organic lemon, cut into small pieces
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil (we recommend this)
- 1 pinch black pepper
Blend all of the ingredients and store it in the refrigerator. Consume four glasses throughout the day. Begin with one in the morning before breakfast (on an empty stomach) and you will notice the significant improvements in energy too.