Did you know mold may be dramatically affecting your health?
Many people are unaware that mold is the culprit for producing various symptoms, such as skin rashes, respiratory distress, various types of inflammation, cognitive issues, neurological symptoms, and immune suppression.
The most common symptoms associated with mold exposure are allergic rhinitis and new onset asthma.
According to the CDC:
In 2004 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found there was sufficient evidence to link indoor exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people; with asthma symptoms in people with asthma; and with hypersensitivity pneumonitis in individuals susceptible to that immune-mediated condition.
Top Symptoms Associated with Mold-Associated Illness:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Headache, light sensitivity
- Poor memory, difficult word finding
- Difficulty concentration
- Morning stiffness, joint pain
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling and numbness
- Shortness of breath, sinus congestion or chronic cough
- Appetite swings, body temperature regulation,
- Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
- Red eyes, blurred vision, sweats, mood swings, sharp pains
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating
- Tearing, disorientation, metallic taste in mouth
- Static shocks
- Vertigo, feeling lightheaded
Natural Anti-Mold Spray
Today, we will reveal a natural spray which will help you get rid of it. Its main ingredient is the essential tea tree oil, which has been used for centuries by the Aboriginal people.
The amazing natural oil originates from Australia and is obtained from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. Australian researchers have found that it is 100 times more effective than the antiseptic germicide as early as 1920.
The newest study on this oil has provided evidence that it is extremely effective in the case of a sore throat, respiratory issues, cough, bronchitis, runny nose, asthma, and tuberculosis.
Due to the strong antibiotic properties, the tea tree oil relieves various skin conditions, such as rashes, and burns.
What you will need:
- 2 teaspoons tea tree oil (we recommend this)
- 2 cups purified water
- a cotton cloth
- a bottle with sprayer
In a bottle with a sprayer (we recommend this), mix the water with 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil, and shake.Then, spray all over the house and leave it to act for several hours.
Afterward, just wipe the areas with the cotton cloth. This will eliminate the black mold from your home and prevent its reoccurrence.