The holistic medicines use this tonic for many health issues like stomach issues and arthritis mostly. Ginger beer also can be made at home with fresh ginger and lemon juice, and a dash of sugar.
Can the ginger affect inflammation and pain?
Ginger is healthy and it is proven to be good. Especially it is good for the calming effects for the muscles and back pains. Many clinical studies said ginger is amazing for degenerative and rheumatoid arthritis issues and pain.
- 1 cup organic ginger root, peeled and chopped (we recommend this)
- 2 teaspoons raw organic honey (we recommend this)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar (we recommend this)
- 2 cups filtered water (we recommend this)
- 1/2 cup mineral water
- 1 organic lime, squeeze a few drops
Note: This does NOT have any alcohol content. It is a non-alcoholic tonic, despite the name “beer.”
- Put the water in a pot and put on high-heat.
- When this gets close to a boil (don’t let boil), add ginger.
- Then reduce heat and cook 5 min more.
- Let this mix rest for 20 minutes and strain it.
- Make this syrup in another pot; just dissolve coconut sugar in water on high-heat.
*Mix the ½ ginger juice and 1/3 cup syrup and ½ cup of the sparkling water. Now add the lime and honey.
Ginger soothes the belly and belly aches. Also, digestion is much better after it. Cholesterol and blood are also regulated. Ginger beer reduces the flu and cold signs, makes the blood flow better and stops cancer risks.