The practice of natural colon cleansing dates back to ancient Greece. In the U.S., cleansing the colon — the large intestine — became popular in the 1920s and 1930s. But when the theories behind it lost support, it fell out of favor.
Recently, though, colon cleansing — using, for example, teas, enzymes, or colon irrigation — has experienced a resurgence.
By eliminating the mucus, fecal deposits and parasites from the intestines you can prevent and cure many health conditions.
For 70 years our intestines process 100 tons of food and 40 000 liters of fluid, which leads to the conclusion that about 15 pounds of fecal deposits and toxic waste accumulate in the stomach. They contaminate our blood and cause irreparable damage to the body.
Frequent constipation, disturbed metabolism, diabetes, excessive or insufficient weight gain, kidney and liver disease, hearing and vision problems, skin, hair and nail problems, as well as other diseases, ranging from arthritis to cancer, are just some of the signs that your intestines are not clean.
Enema or clyster can clean just a small part of the colon – 40-50 centimeters and cleansing enema treatment with a special equipment is expensive, time consuming and it affects the intestinal
Consuming 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour (we recommend this) for three weeks can completely clean the intestines from the mucus and fecal deposits, or parasites, while fully preserving the intestinal microflora!
This method provides rapid weight normalization and fat burning. It has a positive effect on the regulation of lipid metabolism. Flaxseed flour can absorb and eliminate the toxins from the body and reduce the blood cholesterol level.
What This Helps:
- Inflammatory conditions of the upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract
- Gastritis, colitis, stomach and duodenum ulcer
- Diseases of the urinary tract, infections, cystitis, pyelonephritis
- Excessive body weight, lipid metabolism disorders
Clean the intestine using this flaxseed flour recipe:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir (we recommend this)
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 150 ml of kefir
- Consume this mixture instead of breakfast.
- Make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- The best results are obtained if you drink honey water, that is raw organic honey (we recommend this) dissolved in warm water.
- You can get kefir at most Whole Foods or Trader Joes… or online at Amazon.com
- The cleaning procedure should be practiced once a year.