No one likes to clean the bathroom… I mean really, who actually enjoys this chore?
In the past, in order to effectively clean your bathroom you had to use store-bought cleaners with harsh, toxic chemicals. There is a better way! This method is safer and faster… and you will save a few bucks.
This DIY homemade cleaner is all natural and going to revolutionize how you clean around your house!
Natural Bathroom Cleaner Recipe
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup [easyazon_link identifier=”B000RO08L0″ locale=”US” tag=”chriswillitts-20″]white distilled vinegar[/easyazon_link]
- 1 cup baking soda
- 3 drops of [easyazon_link identifier=”B00QQOERJE” locale=”US” tag=”chriswillitts-20″]lavender essential oil[/easyazon_link]
- 1.5 gallons water
- Mix the baking soda and water together in large plastic container
- Add the lemon juice, lavender essential oil and the vinegar (slowly).
- DIY Homemade Toilet Cleaner – You’ll Never Clean Your Toilet Again!
- The Things You Can Do with Lemon Peels and Juice